Monday, June 27, 2011

Fresh from the desk: Lots of new listings up!

My Etsy page saw its first sale today to a complete stranger!  While I love my family and friends for ordering jewelry from me, it's a nice little ego boost to sell to someone I've never met.  I was very excited about this today (as everyone close to me can attest, as I let several of them know right away) and made a conscious effort tonight to photograph and list the new items I've made in the last couple of weeks.  I haven't figured out how to use Mom's new camera very well yet, so these pictures aren't much better than the ones I was taking with my cheap camera, but I'll get there.  Tomorrow I'll mess with it some more and get some clearer close-ups.

For now, it's bedtime, but I wanted to share the news.  Check out my new listings if you feel so inclined, and have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment