Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Saturday Show Number Two!

Just by way of a quick announcement, I'll be at The White Elephant again this coming Saturday, May 7th from 8am until Mom and I wear out.  This time we'll be better prepared with shade and food than last time and hopefully the weather will cooperate.

If you're in the neighborhood, The White Elephant is a consignment shop at the corner of River St and University Ave, at the bottom of the viaduct, in Hot Springs, SD.  I'm beading like a madwoman this week to prepare, since most of my necklaces sold last time, but here's a sneak peek of tonight's project.  The pendant is purple glass, flanked by rose quartz chips and the rest of the chain is bone white and matte purple-blue stitched into a daisy chain.  If you can't make it of course, feel free to contact me here, on Facebook,  or on sarahdecker.com for your own custom piece.  :)

Happy belated May Day to all and I hope the budding spring is treating you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment